Wednesday 19 August 2009

College starting Monday - I will definitely be giving an update next week about it. I'm quite nervous really. I get my timetable on Friday so I hope I have the same day off as Matty, otherwise we'll probably just never see each other!

I have caught a cold in the past two days and so has my dad so we're both sitting in the house feeling sorry for ourselves just now haha.

Matty's tomorrow, induction Friday and then I think the cinema on Saturday? :)

Me and Matty are like thick as thieves right now it's so good, just having such a good time, there's been no silly arguments for months, being around each other alot has just been good and so on... :) So that's my good news.

My bad news is about money and my lack of it. I moan about never having any money but what do I expect when I spend it on crap I don't need, lots of alcohol recently and on other people. Now I am skint. Going to get maybe a tenner off my mum if I'm lucky this weekend and then thats me at college so she'll be dishing out bus money, lunch money, stationary and all this pish so it's goodbye money for me. Also, Matty's not going to have any money either cause he's had to come off the dole to go to college. I think his parents are going to pay monthly for his contact lenses and maybe for phone credit? So we're both just screwed really. I'm really going to look so hard for a job in the next month because folk will be going to uni so I'll just nab their jobs.. hopefully. Although I keep hearing people who have like five interviews and I'm like HOW??? I've had one in the past 2 months and it's all just balls. How can I get a job if EVERYWHERE is looking for EXPERIENCED WORKERS? Cocks.




I would like to go to bed right now but I'm waiting on my washing to finish. Then I'll go to bed, might read a little, watch a bit of tv and then maybe watch either wall.e or just married. Hmmm. Also, I'm gutted we're not babysitting Paige on Friday night anymore. Bad times. And I can't go see her cause of this raging cold. :(

My mum got her hair cut shorter today and she's crabbit 'cause my dad hasn't noticed hahahaha. Hopefully I'm getting mines done next week. I want a bit of blonde in it at the side. Matty's desperate for me to grow it and part of me does want to but anther part of me just loves having my wee 'posh bob'. It's so easy to handle.



ANYWAY I'M BLABBING. x

No comments:

Post a Comment