Wednesday 23 September 2009

Matty's op went well! He's such a gem! :)

College tomorrow - boooo! Statistics. The worst thing ever. Also, psychology is so shit so I'm trying to drop it but that means I'll be behind on whatever I take in replacement and also, I don't want to take anything else. English and Maths please, leave me alone college!


Matty's op this morning, went back to his. Matty went to sleep so I just popped out to tesco to get us some lunch. Then we had lunch, Matty went back to sleep haha, I played some x box then snoozed too. Woke up at like five and I was like urrrrrrrgh, so tired and relaxed and couldn't be assed moving to get the bus so I asked Adam if he would kindly give me a lift home when he came to Marks cause I wasn't planning on going to Marks in the first place cause everyone was stressing on a boys night... also I was just in that lazy/tired/don't want to drink mood.


Now I'm home, got some homework to do, then going to snuggle up in bed and watch family guy and corrie ahaha. x

No comments:

Post a Comment