Sunday 11 October 2009

I have no reason for this blog so I'm just going to blab:





Gabrielle Aplin is terrific. I love her, and her new song.

I have the cold, it's not very nice but I'm not going to let it ruin my week off!

I don't know if I can be assed with PJ's.

I asked Sally how she knew Robert because she is in his top pals, she doesn't know who he is LOL.

I went to Asda with Ben and Lianne (and Paige) today. It was funny.

I think I'll go to Ben's tomorrow night 'cause Maw & Paw are seeing Editors.

Ben and Lianne are moving house soon. :(

I carried Paige for a maximum of four minutes today and felt like dying - she's a LUMP!

That malteser milk stuff is excellent.

I'm sad because I found out starburst joosters do not exist anymore.

I miss Jo.

My dad said my maths results were astonishing. LOL.

I've had 2 spots on my face forever. I actually can't remember the last time they weren't there. LAVELY.

I bought Matty a little remote helicopter yesterday, I don't think he was too amused.

I need to start wearing some of my older clothes, I keep wearing the same things.

My jeggings are shit and have holes in them already, but only cause I'm a podge.

Matty perioded all over his bed sheets last night. LOL.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment