Sunday 30 August 2009

quick post, quick post.

Friday was Ben's surprise birthday bash - was a disaster. I hate Dunfermline so much. I will move away from here one day. Until then I'll just stay in my house forever.

Saturday, Matty stayed over and it was great. (Oh, and we had fajitas.)

Today, was with Matty most the day. Lots of snuggles. :)

Then he went home and I went to Ben and Lianne's which was also a disaster as Lianne spilt cherry alchopops and then I spilt cider and blackcurrant - a whole pint of it! Their carpet is ruined and they're renting the flat. :|

Tomorrow I have college at 11, so up at about half eight. Home at about six (bleugh) and then I'm going to bed - I feel drained!

Tuesday we're going to the Indian for Ben's actual birthday.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment