Saturday 12 December 2009

A few quick things.


- Had an alright week at college... But still I am glad this is the last week :).

- Finally got an alright sum of money to get just tiny wee things for the family for christmas so no no no pj's for me this week.

- Excited for our 'christmas meal' (L).

- Missing Matty already.

- So excited for a lie in tomorrow... but then have to get up and study for my important maths nab on monday. Booo! Wish me luck.

- Part of Matty's christmas present came today :).

- CANNOT wait for christmas day when my mum makes carrot cake. YUMMEH. Me and mother will probs (hopefully) sit and get shteeemin with a massive carrot cake. Sounds good.

- Just thought of THE best present ever for Matty's 21st.

- My brother got kicked out of the house last night. Wonder where he is...

- Ate sooo much today.

- I'm thirsty...


x

No comments:

Post a Comment